четверг, 16 апреля 2020 г.

Draw Beautiful Illustrations With Style Like Anime











About:

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER!


Hi, there!


I’m Putri and here are the packages I provide to my client


STANDARD PACKAGE

  • 1 character sketch design (clean sketch only)
  • Unlimited revisions
  • High resolution PNG & JPG

  • Personal use only


 GOLD PACKAGE

  • 1 Character design with color (half body)
  • Unlimited revisions
  • High resolution PNG & JPG
  • Personal use only


PREMIUM
PACKAGE
  • 1 Character design with color (full body)
  • Unlimited revisions
  • High resolution PNG & JPG
  • Personal use only


Note:Note: Don’t hesitate to ask me anything first before placing your order. I’m open to any requests. Contact me if you feel interested.


Thank you very much :)




Reviews


Seller's Response:

I love my portrait from this artist and am currently using it for all my social sites (I stream on Twitch and needed a profile picture for my brand). It was everything I wanted and more! Very happy with the result.

Seller's Response:

The seller was very communicative and nice, which is very important as I have no previous experience at commissioning. I will definitely recommend them to others!

:

Seller was highly responsive and easy to work with. Unfortunately she became sick and was unable to work for awhile but she communicated, kept me updated, and created an excellent product. Definitely would use again.

:

Seller understood my unusual request and was able to provide a sketch of exactly what I wanted with little changes. Great Job!.

:

Buyer was so kind. I'm happy working with him. Thank you so much!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий