суббота, 18 апреля 2020 г.

Paint A Watercolor Illustration











About:

Before ordering the gig, please, send me a message so I will better know, if I can manage it and also we can go for a custom orders with your propositions. Describe in messages your idea, maybe send some photos that you want to be combined in painting, etc.



I'll turn your idea in a nice watercolor illustration with a plain background.

  • Paper size A5
  • High resolution illustration
  • PNG file (or JPG if needed). 



    All rights for the delivered works belong to me (the artist). You need to pay extra to get the right for commercial use.



Also you can get a physical copy of the picture (Custom Order).





Reviews


:

I've worked with Avrora several times and the process is always great.

:

Avrora is dedicated to her work and makes unique, attractive illustrations. I will hire here again.

:

I've worked with Avrora before and each time the finished product is great.

:

Always satisfied :) good work

:

Perfect Work for coloring book :) Thanks




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий