суббота, 18 апреля 2020 г.

Draw Children Book Illustrations And Characters











About:

I will develop a character design, a bright picture for children.

At will, I will draw a sdenna with an action and several characters.



✓ If you have a large order or a permanent basis, you can agree on a price!

✓ I will design High quality unique detailed character 

✓ Original, eye-catching lined character

✓ Сhildren's book illustrations for publication or print

✓ I will make sketches of each of the scene

✓ I will color only on your approval of the sketch



you will receive it!



As for me, I provide constant communication and want to do my best every time.

I also love time and cherish it. I draw quickly and efficiently I am online 24/7,

ready to work even on weekends and in love with  my work.

 If you need a competent, high-quality and responsible illustrator-you are welcome to me


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Muravi is amazingly talented and very creative! I am completely satisfied with price, time and quality! I can recommend her gig and I will definitely buy again next time ;) thank you so much!

:

Thanks for the good review:)

:

Excellent work. Super responsive

:

Excellent! Highly responsive. Quality work. Great Attention to Detail.

:

Amazing talent and a wonderful person. It was truly a pleasure to work with her - we hope to work on other projects in the future. Thanks so much again.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий