четверг, 16 апреля 2020 г.

Draw Watercolor Children Book Illustrations For You











About:

Hello everybody!



I am an illustrator and i will draw you anything you can think of, traditionally in watercolor and ink. I can draw you interior or exterior,children book covers, portraits, pets, animals, plants, vehicles, you name it!



I can also draw from a reference photo or draw from scratch it is completely up to you.

I will send you the scanned illustration in high quality JPG format.

Unfortunately I cant do re-works on my illustrations because I paint them in watercolor and can't erase anything.


So if you'd like us to collaborate , please send me a detailed description of your idea. I will do my best to make you a satisfied client. lets realise your idea on the paper.




Please contact me before ordering , to discuss the project.





see you





Reviews


Seller's Response:

beautifully done. end result is better than imagined!! thank you for the quick turnaround and will be doing more business in the near future. definitely recommend this artist.

Seller's Response:

Thank you! I am glad you liked it ! It was wonderful working with you!

Seller's Response:

She worked well and was very professional! I asked for quality and that’s what I got! Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Thank you, you are a wonderful person! I can't describe how grateful i am to work with you!I am happy as long as you are happy!

Seller's Response:

Branillus created beautiful illustrations for my first children's book. He was prompt to respond and attentive to my needs and requests. I would recommend this artist to anyone and everyone without hesitation. Superb work!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий