воскресенье, 19 апреля 2020 г.

Design Unique Socks For You











About:

Do you have a socks brand or you want to start a new business you are in the right place?

If you need unique and custom-made socks, I am here to create the perfect design from your idea. I work as a freelance socks designer for the past 4 years now and I have a lot of experience. I have worked with many brands and startups from around the world.



I can create  

  • Knitted socks
  • Printed socks (360 degrees)
  • Sublimation socks
  • Sport socks
  • Compression socks



I will provide:

✔ Ai Design Source File

✔ Color Palette with Pantone C

✔ Full Commercial Use

✔ High-quality Mock-Up



Gig extras:

✔ Color variation 

✔ Additional revision 



Tell me more about your brand and your inspirations.

I am here to design for you!!





If you are interested in getting completely unique pre-made designs for 20$ please check my other gig "I will sell you premade sock design pattern", where you can find more details about that.



If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact me.



Mina Sparklina



Reviews


:

Mina is very easy to work with. Some designs are more complicated than others and she is willing to work through this and help to capture my vision... which is not always easy. Thank you, Mina.

:

Mina takes an interest in your project and gives her best to transcribe what you want. I will call on Mina again. Thank you very much for your time.

:

Mina is a perfect communicator ! She answered every question i had and send me the design i needed, with a lot of proposition to choose the good one.

:

Mina always does a great job for me! She's a pleasure to work with.

:

Great service, great design!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий