воскресенье, 19 апреля 2020 г.

Draw In 90S Anime Style











About:

Hello! Thank you for checking on my gig! I offer a 90s anime style drawing and it can be:



  • Portrait / From a photo
  • Illustration
  • OC
  • NSFW


Pricing:

Half body - $5 per character

Full body - $10 per character

Background - +$10 per piece



But I can charge it for free if its only a simple backgrounds like: Gradient colors, Clouds, Love bubbles, simple shapes, etc. What I don't consider a simple background is scenery, landscapes, etc. And also please message me first if your order consists of more than 1 character so that I can make you a custom order. Lastly, if not ordered together with the commercial use (see add extras) I have the rights to reuse my art. Thank you for reading and have a nice day! :)))



Reviews


:

Very beautiful! I absolutely love the 90's anime artstyle! Seeing Mekkihs in this artstyle makes me happy! Thank you!

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий