воскресенье, 19 апреля 2020 г.

Design Any Character For Fan Art With Anime Style











About:



I will design any character for fan art in the anime style. Character has been colored. I will design characters from full body, half body or face only. 



I can make a better character for this project. So I will draw an illustration that will amaze you. I have been involved in this project for about a year, in my opinion it is more than enough to prove that I am worthy of working on this project. Hopefully you like the results of my work that I will make.



I can draw Anime character of:

  • Yourself, your lover, your pet, your idols...
  • Your original character
  •  Existing characters
  • Game characters 


1. Message me and tell me your requirements, provide reference photos, images...

2. You confirm the price and delivery time then I'll send you a custom offer

3. Start the order

4. I will send a sketch in advance so that you can check it to make sure it goes well

5. I line and color it then deliver you

Reviews


:

Absolutely perfect! Took a big project of mine, and finished with time to spare! Everything came out exactly how i expected and better!

:

Awesome Detailed Work , I Will Purchase Many Art Work / Gigs .

:

Tank u ^^

:

It was fantastic !

:

Great artwork and not that expensive. Great value and was wonderful at keeping in contact during the process.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий