пятница, 17 апреля 2020 г.

Make A Custom Death Illustration For Just 15 Bucks











About:

PACKAGES DESCRIPTION

I'm a professional t-shirt designer. I offer original, custom & high-quality Designs! Print-ready high resolution .png, .jpg or .ai files at commercial use! 

Please contact me before ordering to set up the details of your idea!

Notes:

Tell me the very specifics about your idea. If you hard to visualize it, I will send you a rough sketch to help you design the illustration. Keep in mind to communicate well in order to deliver your thought.



What can you get for the Higher Packages:
  • Become my top priority
  • The source file, you can edit anything by your own with your further concept
  • Unlimited revisions, feel free to ask anything by your wish. If you can imagine it, I surely can make it.
  • Enhance details, I'll make sure your design is as clear as your eyes looking on it.
  • Commercial use
Thank you.

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий