вторник, 7 апреля 2020 г.

Paint Your Photo Portrait Into Professional Watercolor Style











About:

I will painting your photo portrait, or statue, building, pet, logo, or anything into watercolor style and make your photo very very artistic and full colour.  You can use for anniversary gift,  or photo profile on fb,  instagram, tweeter.  



HOW TO ORDER

1. Very importan : you must contact me before you order please :)

2. Send me a high resolution photos/image. Good photo for good result (not blurred, overcast, night shots)

3. Made only from the head to the shoulders per figure (extra $5  if full body)

4. Delivered in high resolution JPEG or PNG format, 300 dpi

5. Remember, just one head for $5

6. You can custom color what you want

7. Warning !!! contact me before order okay :)



Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good gig, good value, fast delivery. I recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much :)

Seller's Response:

Very nice work

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much :)

Seller's Response:

Nice work, just what I wanted!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий