About:
Hello.I can create amazing Children Book Illustration, Storybook and unique designs, Characters, and scenes...
I am an experienced children's illustrator and graphic designer. I have done many projects on children book illustrations. My style is colorful and playful to attract children's attention. I am really passionate about my work and love to tell stories through my illustrations. I draw, illustrate and color illustrations intended for kid audience to any age bracket ranging from 2 to 18 year old.
I will create an illustration based on your description and will provide you with high-quality illustration and in the size you required. I shall create an illustration or the whole book for you. I’m a professional illustrator and my skills allow me to make interesting, complex realistic compositions or clear flat images.
I will be more than happy to work with you. I paint my illustrations digitally. if you work with me, you will not only find an illustrator but a helper. I will work by your side to deliver a beautiful result that will make you happy.
Reviews
:
Very quick responses and deliveries and polite despite my multiple revisions and requests. She makes sure her customers get 100% sanctification.
:Repeat customer. Seller is really good at her work. The final product is exactly what I was looking for. Great work!
:Wonderful illustrations and great communication!
:Love the piece, would recommend!
:Hi looks great

Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий