вторник, 7 апреля 2020 г.

Create Linear Illustrations For Any Use











About:

I will create LINEAR illustrations for any kind of need and with any media, with traditional techniques or digitally.



LINEAR illustrations for any use, as:



  • product images
  • technical handbooks illustrations

  • graphs and statistics pictures

  • interior design drawings

  • medical illustrations
  • publishing and publications illustrations

  • minimal logos
  • portraiture
  • tattoos
  • coloring books illustrations, etc.




The LINEAR illustrations will be always tailored on your needs and purposes!



The final work will be delivered as high res jpg/png/pdf and in any dimension required.



Source files (PSD, SVG, EPS, etc) available on request with aditional quotation.



Contact me before ordering for any further info and sharing your ideas!



Hope to hear from you! :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Daniela was so great to work with and provided me with something even better than what I had in mind. I will definitely come back to her if the occasion arises! Thank you so much, Daniela!!

:

Dear Alexandra it was really a pleasure working on your project and I am very pleased you have appreciate the final result! ❤️ Looking forward to helping you with your next projects! Many thanks again!

:

Amazing - great job - real genius!

:

It was a pleasure to communicate with Daniela and she delivered a perfect set of illustrations. Gladly again.

:

Wow, I was absolutely stunned.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий