About:
Hello!We are sisters and illustrators and we have passion about fashion!
Do you have an idea for your fashion collection but no time or possibility to draw sketches? Or maybe you know exactly how garment should look like but can not explain it to your pattern maker? Or just would like to have a beautiful unique illustration for you brand's website?
You can rely on us!
Photo of the garment, quick rough sketch or even just a detailed description is all we need.
Please kindly contact us before placing an order so we could review your idea and discuss all details!
Reviews
Seller's Response:
Nice work with februarytwin.
Seller's Response:I am pleased and amazed by the work. It exceeded beyond my expectations and I appreciate the effort placed into the work. I highly recommend others to purchase their Gigs. Thank you, I would definitely work with you guys again :)
:It is always a pleasure to work with you!!
:thanks for the work
:Lovely to work with

Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий