среда, 1 апреля 2020 г.

Draw Vector Map In Illustrator











About:

Do you want to draw vector map for large banner in large quality, nice looking map illustration of your location, event map or animated map? I can create or draw your vector map in illustrator. Please see my gig gallery.



Please see the gig packages before ordering and contact me for your requirements.

Please see my gig images to get some idea and you can choose any style or give me any idea.



You will get the following in $10:

  1. High resolution JPEG, png file that you can use in your website or anywhere.
  2. Up to 10 Landmark and locations. (For more, contact for price)

  3. If the map is big, we should talk first.
  4. For 3D design, Contact me.



Please see other packages for details.



From where I design:



  • Google map (Give me link)

  • From image
  • From idea of yours
  • From address



Why me?



  • Best quality Design
  • Quick delivery with quick response

  • Satisfactory and professional results
  • I will send draft map first after your conformation, I will send final delivery.





If you are still not sure about the pricing, Please send a message before ordering. I will try to reply within 1 hours.



Please read the FAQ bellow.




Reviews


:

Excellent design, and fast!!!

:

Always great work and great to work with.

:

Always quick and efficient.

:

Great work as always. Use him all the time for maps!

:

Great to work with. Very professional!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий