среда, 1 апреля 2020 г.

Fashion Technical Sketch Illustration For Clothes , Garment











About:



I will draw technical sketches or techpacks for any clothes (garments, apparels).

I can design own garment or by your rough hand-sketch.



Ask the custom offer for unusual tasks or techpacks.

All files in pdf or ai with layers.

Simple revisions (corrections) for free.



Also possible to draw fashion illustrations.



Attention!! Due a new Fiverr rules, to avoid order cancellation, if you not sure about the price for your task from my pricing packages, please contact me, I will respond quikly. Order cancellations are very bad for my statistics. Thank you. 

Reviews


:

Thank you! Always satisfactory

:

Excellent! will be ordering again ASAP!

:

Perfect - exactly what I was looking for :)

:

Fantastic! Will be contacting you again for future cooperation. Thanks!

:

Thank you for the fast responses and quick turnaround. It was a pleasure working with you.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий