вторник, 21 апреля 2020 г.

Draw An Anime Character











About:

Hello! I will draw any character of your choosing, whether already existing or your creation, in an anime-ish style. You can choose cell-shading, or semi-real shading. 

Please describe your character! Let me know if I should leave room for you to put character info if it's for a character sheet.

I need to know:

Hair color and length

Eye color and what style eye (clannad hugeums, regular decent looking ones, or semi-realistic)

Body type (I'm good at skinny and hella curvy hourglass-figures)

Male or female (I'm better at female, but I can still do male)

Height

Description of clothing (If full body)

Description of pose (If premium)

And anything else you want me to know, like if the character is normally angry, or the personality in general so I can try to include that in the picture.

Thank you! I hope I can be of some help :)

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий