вторник, 21 апреля 2020 г.

Draw Your Furry Character In My Style Nsfw Or Sfw











About:

Hello, i offer a quick and detailed service i can draw any kind of specie not matter what.

My style is a kind of toon-ish/anime-ish, i hope you're okay with such thing!



I will always send wips of your drawing just to make sure if everything's alright if something needs to be fixed just lmk!



When ordering have in mind telling/sending me stuff such as

  • Character Toyhou.se/Reference sheet
  • Tell me about the pose you want on your drawing or if i can freely choose one
  • If you'd like a simple BG, outline or no bg
  • If you want shading on it or not


If you'd like to message me before ordering or order something that isn't here please dm me on my twitter

@creamicrepes, my DA @demontovvn or my FA @Creamyla-Arts

Reviews


:

Delivered on time and had a great product!

:

LOVE it!! Thank you so much!!!

:

I will ALWAYS purchase from them. They are absolutely incredible! Got this for a friend, again. Thank you so much!

:

Thanks for the gift for my friend! She loves it!

:

straight to business, easy to talk with and most importantly, a job well done!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий