среда, 8 апреля 2020 г.

Make High Quality Illustrations For You











About:

Hi! 


My name is Smith, I'm an illustrator. I have 10+ years experience working.
I can provide you with a high quality and detailed illustrations, that can be used for personal projects, printing for decorate and gifts for your friends.
My work process consist:


first,  you have to spoke to me and provide all the information and references for your project. 
Then i will create a rough sketch based on what you´d describe and send it to you.
After you accept the sketch I will start working on the details and color.
After final approval, I will send the high-resolution file. 


hope you like my style and we can make a great work together!


regards


Reviews


:

I've worked with this artist before and he is good.

:

This request was for medical research illustrations. Excellent job. Quick, responsive, creative. Everything we couldve imagined.

:

Medical Illustration

:

Medical Research

:

Easy to work with, understand instructions and delivers on time!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий