среда, 8 апреля 2020 г.

Create A Vibrant Colorful Illustration For Any Need











About:

i'm an illustrator, comic artist and passionate person.



i can do:



  • illustrations for children books
  • book covers
  • anime/manga style illustrations
  • music album covers
  • canon characters from anime/cartoons/etc.
  • character concepts/designs
  • your original characters
  • real people
  • and anything else you'd prefer! (although for this option it would be better to message me first so we can discuss!)

Reviews


:

Seller was very responsive when first draft matched my description but not what I had in my minds eye. Revision communication was clear and the result was once again wonderful.

:

Always a pleasure working with you!

:

So I wanted to look for someone to do my friends in a animation format. I looked and looked and I fell under this little number. It shocked me the few sells it had and the relatively low resume. What I did see is potential for awesomeness! And boy was I not disappointed. It was magic start to end!

:

Extremely nice and excellent communication. bright, clean, and great art skills. would highly recommend!

:

very well done, amazing




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий