среда, 8 апреля 2020 г.

Create Vintage Line Art Illustration











About:

hi, i will make a picture or product that you want from line art .. if you are interested, please contact me ..

starting at $ 10. If you like, select additional options on "extras" for the more services you need.

For standard services you will receive the PNG 960x1280 pixel image format including commercial use with a transparent background.

Any question? please contact me.

If you like my gig, please if you are interested please contact me ... order and share with your friends and family.



NOTE: I PROVIDE THE REVISION IS NOT LIMITED TO THIS GIGS, BUT I DO NOT ACCEPT REVISION AFTER THE COMPLIT ORDER WITH YOUR OWN OR OWN. THANKS





kind regard,




Reviews


:

The seller delivered good work, revision was quickly done and result than on point. Thanks for your work. I can reccomend that seller.

:

Really happy with the final drawing! Nice work & good communication. Thank you!

:

Totally 100% what I wanted. No area for feedback.

:

Amazing work, done quickly!

:

Great work. I like it. Nice to business with. Great communication. Fast delivery. Thank you!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий