пятница, 24 апреля 2020 г.

Draw Cartoon Portraits Of You











About:

HELLO,

 If you are looking for vector portraits,then you are at the right place.

 I'm the one who can convert your imaginations/ideas into a masterpiece .

 All the Portraits are hand drawn digitally,no filters are used.

 

 

 What I CAN DO:

 I can create a high resolution best quality PORTRAIT ,in any of the given formats. 

 I can make your portrait according to your desire,can make modifications with your hair,

 dress,jewelry etc

 I can create any background/scene  with flat colors of your choice. 

 I can add anything you want in your portrait.

 

 WHAT I CAN NOT DO:

 I will not make any intricate designing/patterns on clothes.

  

 Formats Available:

 PNG,JPEG,SVG,PDF

 

 Requirements:

 You only have to provide me a good,clear photo of yours,in which your features are clearly visible.

 Any information/idea related to background must be provided in detail.

 Must mention size(width n height),any color preferences.

 

 WHY YOU SHOULD HIRE ME:

 100% best results 

  Quick response

  Customer friendly

  Work in a great speed



 NOTE:

 Please read the packages carefully .

 If you have any questions,you can contact me.

 If you want to use work commercially,please order for premium package.



 THANKS .



 



 



Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий