среда, 1 апреля 2020 г.

Digital Painting,Illustration, Animation, Design











About:

****NOTE: Please discuss before placing your order to confirm pricing after reviewing your requirements. ****



I will make complete game assets or single objects, animations, character design, environments, logos with digital painting and illustration.


Ideas, Suggestions, Designing & Customization



I will Draw one simple element for $5 which can be used ANYWHERE!



  • Advertising
  • Blog assistance (design, material and body)
  • Branding
  • Business Identity
  • Crafts
  • Editorial
  • Fashion
  • Fonts
  • Graphic designs
  • Greeting cards
  • Logo design
  • Package designing
  • Patterns
  • Posters
  • Print
  • Social media posts
  • Stationary
  • Typography
  • Web
  • And Virtual assistance in Research


All designs are VECTORS.



I am super friendly so grab your mug and let's talk about what you need.



Please message me for custom orders and DISCOUNTS!


Reviews


:

Thank you very much

:

Best work ever , thank you very much <3 <3 <3

:

Samreenhayat continues to exceed my expectations with exceptional results! I will definitely recommend and be working with her in the future!

:

I absolutely love working with Samreenhayat! She has provided a wonderful experience for my projects!

:

I will definitely be working with samereenhayat again! She is not only very talented but I received exactly what I needed and more! She answered my questions in a timely manner and was very patient with me while requesting revisions!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий