пятница, 24 апреля 2020 г.

Draw Your Photo To Gta V Style Character











About:

HI, WELCOME TO MY GIG

 

I will make an amazing and interesting GTA character out of your photo in vector art. Please provide a clear image as reference, the better the image quality, the better the photo will be.

 

1. Take your favorite picture

2. I will make your GTA character

4. See result and corrections

5. Give a rating and share, TNX :) 



Important to note:



- If you want my GTA style background (palm trees, city, etc.) let me know

- Give me high quality photos to get the best result (recommended)

- If you want some text in the picture (grand theft auto, grand theft style, etc ...) or other text, let    me know

- choose what you need





For more detailed information contact me.

I will happy to work with you 

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий