суббота, 25 апреля 2020 г.

Some Professional Obscure Illustration Artworks For You











About:

Hi,

my name is Robi. 

I´m a professional Tattoo Artist from Hungary and I work in Germany.

In my free time I like to draw some special Artworks in my own style on Procreate.

I can make some special Artworks with a unique engraving style for you according to your needs.

I have more than 4 years of experiences in illustrations and tattoo designs.



My offer:



BASIC GIG

ONE black and white artwork in my own style with commercial use and highest quality.

File format: PNG, JPEG, PSD.



STANDARD GIG

TWO black and white or coloured artwork in my own style with commercial use and highest quality.

File format: PNG, JPEG, PSD.



PREMIUM GIG

THREE black and white or coloured artwork with background in my style for commercial use and highest quality.

File format: PNG, JPEG, PSD.



!! IMPORTANT NOTE !!

Please contact me before you placing an order to communicate your assignment in detail.

I look forward to your order. :)



best regards

Robi



Reviews


:

I like my Gorilla made by Robi. He's a really great artist and a lovely person to talk with. Much love and I´ll be back for sure. THX Best Regards Norman B.

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий