среда, 1 апреля 2020 г.

Make Your Twitch, Mixer Or Discord Emotes











About:

  • Hi, Good News Everyone !!

    You will get a daily update
    s, except in weekend.



    We Focus In Quality in Our Gigs,

    Because We Believe Quality Is An Investment In The Future 



    ✔ 100% hi-res files (5000x5000px PNG files)

    ✔ 112x112px  PNG files 

    ✔ 56x 56px PNG files 

    ✔ 28x 28px PNG files 

    ✔ Full Support for printing material & Web design



    What do you get in our services?

    I will design you a custom exclusive twitch emotes, icons, emoji and sub badges. 

    In addition to th
    ese, you will also receive:



    ✔ A professional service from full time graphic designer with over 5 years experience

    ✔ A Twitch Emote created with the very latest techniques and software application.

    ✔ High Quality customer services and communications at all times



    Why us?
    • NO TEMPLATE!! 
    • Custom designs are made EXCLUSIVELY FOR YOU !
    • FAST RESPONSE
    • BEST QUALITY WORKS 
    • AMAZING AFTER SALES 
  • Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    Super fast to respond and completed in less than 1 day, for revisions and completion. Really nice work, will come back for all artwork.

    Seller's Response:

    thank youu~!

    Seller's Response:

    His service is amazing!!! He responded very fast to my questions!! I'm really happy at the results and I would definitely go back if I need more emotes.

    Seller's Response:

    thank youuu

    Seller's Response:

    I got it exactly what I asked for! He did exactly as I described and they turned out even better than I expected! It said 3 day delivery and I got them in less than 3 hours! Highly recommend this artist.




    Комментариев нет:

    Отправить комментарий