About:
I I have been selling here in fiverr since 2013. I have successfully completed 1200++ COMBINED orders, with 99% positive rating. ( PLEASE CHECK MY FIVERR PROFILE ). have been illustrating very professional-looking EXERCISE ILLUSTRATIONS for medical institutions, doctors and physical therapists and book authors for 15 years now.IMPORTANT: PLEASE WRITE TO ME FIRST BEFORE MAKING AN ORDER, I MAY NOT BE FREE or OVERBOOKED.
The past three years, I have already expanded my medical/exercise illustration services to
mobile APPS and ebooks.
I have thorough understanding of the images of human anatomy, its various subsections and exercise positions.
I feel I want to share my talent here in fiverr. One $5 gig is for ONE SIMPLE black and white line art illustration. If it is complex and very detailed, please contact me here in the fiverr message board first.
Better yet, why don't we make it even more very professional looking? Let us add colors and shadings to it. Please check my gig extras to see how.
I give Special DISCOUNTED Package for bulk orders too. NOTE: In case Source files are needed, they are sold separately.
Reviews
Seller's Response:
This is my 4th gig with Vladi, and the outcome is always great!
Seller's Response:I already finished multiple exercise illustrations for this amazing fitness writer, i really enjoyed it. thank you sooooo much!
Seller's Response:Great work and output very happy and will be ordering again in the future. A returning customer.
Seller's Response:I already finished multiple exercise illustrations for this amazing fitness writer, i really enjoyed it. thank you sooooo much!
:Fantastic will definitely be ordering again thank you

Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий