About:
Hi! Welcome to my "give you conceptual ideas for your home interior " page
I will draw your interior space, in an handmade style, in black and white or in color as per your request. You can request changes of furnishing or other interior elements for an existing home..or a conceptual work (create an interior design just from the beginning).
I can use colored pencils, watercolor, ink etc..
Since each job has its own particulars and requirements each order will be customized depending on the complexity of the project.
Before placing your order - please contact me and provide all the details for your project.
I want just to be sure that we are both on the same page for what you are looking for. Based on that I can give you my offer and deadline for the project.
The information provided by the client in most cases should include a top plan and actual pictures of the interior. A description of what needed is necessary for a good work performance.
Feel free to ask if you have any questions regarding my gig!
You will receive a high quality hand-drawn illustration, scanned in JPEG or PNG digital format ready to be printed.
Thanks!
Reviews
Seller's Response:
enjoy working with him
Seller's Response:You mean " her" lol. Thank you!
Seller's Response:Well done!
Seller's Response:Thank you!
:fantastic just what I wanted

Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий