About:
I will draw a cute illustration of you, your couple or your family portraitMy default size is 20 INCH X 24 INCH, but you can request your own size, just tell me when you put your order or you can send me a message first
- Ready to print
- CMYK COLOR
- 300 DPi
Send me your best photo and I will turn it into my beautiful illustration
You can use this illustration for :
- Your wedding invitation
- Profile Picture,Avatar.etc
- Print,Framed Family / Couple Portrait, Poster,T-Shirt, Merchandise.etc
- Gift for your beloved people,family,friends.etc
- And many more.
if you have something to ask, please feel free to send me a message
Cheers ;)
Reviews
:
Amazing work! Ruby was very responsive and the result was exactly what I hoped for. This is my first experience on Fiverr and 100% recommend Ruby's work.
:WOW!! This was so much more perfect than we could have ever imagined!! Thank you so very much Ruby :) This is just what we were looking for for our wedding invitations! We can highly recommend your amazing work! We'll soon come with new orders!
:Fantastic work! I've come back multiple times for gifts for every occasion and the work is always loved by the recipient! Great communication, great work, highly recommended!
:Absolutely amazing service. Ruby was able to capture both my partner and I in a unique and artistic way. I sent plenty of pictures and she brought my idea to life. I can't thank you enough. 5 STARS!
:Very good service, worked hard to get it done for me before Valentine’s Day and the illustrations is identical to me and my girlfriend and my dog ! 10/10 definitely worth the price !

Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий