среда, 22 апреля 2020 г.

Make Wonderful Illustrations For Your Book











About:

Send me your story and I'll suggest a deadline for roughs, artworks and a budget.

Once we have a deal I'll divide your story into pages, make the roughs (detailed pencil drawings of the scenes) and insert them in to the pages. I'll send you these pages and wait for your feedback. I'll make the revisions (if any) and resend them to you. If you approve I'll make the artworks and show you (all this by e-mail). I'll make the revisions (if any) and show you again. Once approved I'll send you all high resolution files by www.wetransfer.com.  I work for publishers all over the world (including Usborne, Oxford University Press, Barefoot and Macmillan). I also work for independent writers who wish to publish their own books.



Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий