вторник, 7 апреля 2020 г.

Illustrate Your Childrens Book











About:

I will illustrate your book for $5 per page/illustration. I can also illustrate the cover as well. Send me the details and I can get started right away!



All work is 100% original.



Full color, high resolution, multiple characters, and backgrounds all included for $5!



INCLUDED EVERY TIME!!! - YOU OWN THE RIGHTS TO ALL FINISHED WORK - THERE ARE NO ADDITIONAL COSTS FOR COMMERCIAL USE!



All for the price of $5.



Questions? Please contact me and I will get you an answer!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He did a good job

Seller's Response:

The seller is great, however, the style of the delivered illustrations is not suitable for 5-7 year old children's book

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Excellent in all respects: excellent communication, excellent story interpretation, excellent speed, excellent responses to requests for revisions, excellent illustrations.

:

Outstanding Experience!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий