пятница, 17 апреля 2020 г.

Turn Your Photo Into A Painting











About:

I am very passionate about digital painting. I will turn any photo of yours into a gorgeous oil, pastel or watercolor painting! It can be a portrait, a full-body picture, a landscape, an everyday object, architecture, interior, you name it. I can guarantee you will be very satisfied with my work.


I will paint several versions of your image for you to select from, unless you know exactly what you want and do not want to veer off in different directions.



It's best to provide large, sharp, high-resolution images. However I will also work with small images, see gig extras.



Please contact me before placing your order and let me know what painting style you would like. You can see my painting styles at https://www.instagram.com/tproud/.



Let's have fun!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I love this photo! It is exactly what I had in mind. Seller was fantastic to work with. Very good communication. Very talented. Needless to say, I am very happy. I would definitely recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thank you :0)

:

Tanya is easily one of the best artists on Fiverr! She is super easy to work with and gives great suggestions as well. I am a repeat customer and Tanya has never failed to deliver beyond expectations every time! Her work is just impeccable!

:

Thank you so much ☺️

:

It's always wonderful working with this seller




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий