About:
*PLEASE INBOX BEFORE PLACING ORDER TO AVOID ANY INCONVENIENCE & CANCELLATIONS*WELCOME TO MY GIG
I can make all your illustrations based on your description. such as characters, logo or icon, landscape, website illustrations, and whatever you want.
ONLY $5? What you'll get?
- 24 Hours SERVICE (1 day)
- UNLIMITED REVISION! (for a minor change)
- TOP drawing with FULL SUPPORT
- Modern, Clean, Minimalist and Good design.
- High-res output PNG and JPEG
- UNLIMITED COLOR and BACKGROUND
- FULL BODY
- Source file and COMMERCIAL USE
I will provide UNLIMITED REVISIONS until you satisfied. (100% Satisfaction Guarantee)
What I need:
1. Small description about your need of illustration
2. Necessary instructions (also reference pics if you have some will be helpful
3. Text content ( if you require text content)
1. Small description about your need of illustration
2. Necessary instructions (also reference pics if you have some will be helpful
3. Text content ( if you require text content)
Design and Illustration is a key piece of the storytelling process and coexists in much of the work that I do to create strong visual narratives.
Please feel free to ask me about design. I'll see you soon :)
Enjoy :)
Enjoy :)
Reviews
:
great work. Went the extra mile for us!
:Great Artist, very easy to work with and very talented! 10/10 would recommend
:Great job, very good communication and quick work with high quality.
:Goal was achieved and surpassed! I always use this person for my main work that gets published for my clients. the only person i trust on fiverr to give me quality work.
:This Seller did a very nice job, yet best of all - This Seller was highly responsive!

Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий