понедельник, 20 апреля 2020 г.

Make Fashion Technical Sketch Flat Drawings Cad Of Clothes











About:

Hello. My name is Ivana. I'm a fashion and textile designer. 



I'll do professional technical drawing of your awesome fashion sketches or from a photo of a existing garment.



I offer you front and back technical CAD sketches, with details and colors.



Please, send me a message before making an order, to avoid cancellation.



Also, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me and I will be glad to help!



If you need more than one sketch hit me up in inbox and we can discus more about the details. 



Looking forward to creating awesome sketches for you!



Let get to work!



Note: Although all the technical sketches in my portfolio are in color, I also make technical in black and white with details. And, If you need graphics for your garment I also create repeated patterns. Check my other GIG.

Reviews


:

Yvanna is now my go to for any kind of amazing sketch. She’s so easy to work with, fast & really easy to communicate with. Her work is always great. I highly recommend her and hope to work a lot more with her going forward.

:

Working with her was amazing; the delivery was very fast. I was very impressed with the result, I will definitely work with her again. Thank you Ivanna great job x

:

Yvannna, was able to bring my ideas to life. I provided what I consider to be very amateur details and Yvannna was able to transform this into a professional high-level spec. What I really liked about working with Yvannna was the solid commination throughout the order and even some suggestions regarding my designs, which were proposed in a non-intrusive way. I love the final product and can’t wait to start sharing this with my contacts so that they have a clear understanding of my concept.

:

Great experience!

:

Thank you! Wonderful experience...will be using again.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий