среда, 1 апреля 2020 г.

Sketch Your Character Comic Book Style











About:

** Please message me first before placing an order**



So you got a character that needs to be fully realized??? Let me draw that for you. I specialize in illustrating comic books. My art style is influenced by artists like Olivier Coipel, Gary Frank, Clay Mann and Ryan Sook to name a few.

Reviews


:

Great experience! I look forward to continuing to work with this extremely skilled artist!

:

Excellent artist. Excellent customer service. Excellent communication. Excellent final product.

:

Wish there were more stars to give. Amazing experience...perfectly professional and collaborative. Excellent, excellent work.

:

Great communicator. Gave me a great final product. Will use again.

:

Great communication. Love their style of art. Really nailed what I was after.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий