вторник, 7 апреля 2020 г.

Create Beautiful Children Book Illustrations











About:

Hi, welcome to my GIG



 i will give you full book work with print ready. full illustration with text and cover. 



I am a professional graphics designer and i have my own team. 



I  have done many children book illustrations last few years. 



  • I can give you 
  • realistic Illustration
  • cartoon Illustration
  • semi cartoon Illustration

  • portrait Illustration
  • caricature Illustration



  • I can make any type of illustration work. 

    so if you need best and high resolution work. 

    please contact me 



    Thanks 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was totally enthralled with the great care and energy given to my project! This was an awesome experience! I will be using your service again real soon!

:

the illustrator worked hard to get my request right. I was able to submit changes with no problems. The illustrator fixed everything. I was happy.

:

afzalkan51 was very responsive. He provided 3 sketches and made changes that I asked for. Then he provided my three color illustrations and accommodated some color changes. He captured the image of the child in my book so very well. Very happy and recommend.

:

Thank you so much

:

One of the, if not the most amazing experiences I have ever had collaborating with someone! The attention to detail is amazing and really makes the illustrations come to life!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий