About:
- I will create hand painted watercolour, ink & pencil illustrations, as per your request.
- Please provide me with the necessary details.
- Time duration to complete the drawings, depending on how many elements there are.
- You will receive : PNG and JPG in 300DPI
- Please message me before placing the order to make sure I can do the job
- If there are any questions regarding the packages or if you are not sure which package to choose please do not hesitate to contact me, I will be more than happy to help you.
Reviews
:
Becca was very easy to work with. Solid communication and timely delivery. Would recommend!
:Becca's creativity and talent brings joy to my work. It's like having the perfect accessories that complement life.
:Needed challenging illustrations. Outstanding work!
:Needed illustration for web site. Outstanding work, very fast, exceeded expectations by far!
:Beautiful design once again, love working with Becca

Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий