среда, 8 апреля 2020 г.

Draw Cartoon Comic Strip, Storyboard, Whiteboard











About:

COMIC STRIP AND CARTOON ILLUSTRATION 

I'm a designer and illustrator with 12+ years of experience. I will create comic and cartoon illustrations, perfect for...

  • comic strips
  • blog posts
  • articles
  • presentations
  • books
  • websites
  • birthday postcards



WHY WE SHOULD WORK TOGETHER?

  • I'm a fluent English speaker and a good communicator.
  • I always meet my deadlines.
  • I'm attentive to detail and deliver the quality I promise.
  • This is not a side gig. I'm a full-time freelancer.
  • I'm highly accommodating, with a 100% happy clientele.



EASY PROCESS

  1. You provide the briefing / instructions for each illustration.
  2. If necessary, I send you a rough version, so you can approve the basic layout.
  3. I send you the finished illustrations.
  4. You request revisions to make any improvement / correction required.



I'm looking forward to work with you, so feel free to place your ORDER NOW! :)

Fahad.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolute rock star! Fantastic product, great communication and patient on the revisions (which were mostly my fault!) . Will be using again - undoubtedly!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to illustrate the comic strip for you. Thanks also for your clear communication and guidelines that made my job very easy. :) I look forward to working with you again!

Seller's Response:

Excellent customer service! And a very talented illustrator!

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure to create comic illustration for you again! And thanks for the tip! :)

:

ok was ok...




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий