пятница, 24 апреля 2020 г.

Illustration Design With Modern And Minimalist Flat Style











About:

Hello, we can make outstanding and incredible flat images and MINIMALISTS just the way you want them.


Before buying a concert, specify exactly what you need.
We can do it for you:
- Any minimalist/flat image you want.
Any icon or button 
- Any size
Illustrated banners for your website or social network account 
- 100% quality and commercial use.
- Isometric Imaging
- Banners
- Flat Avatars
[...] 


if you want a personalized offer contact me and we can adjust the price to what you need.


If you have any questions, don't hesitate to write to my inbox 


Stephanie C.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

So impressed with your work as always Steph. Thank you so much for the amazing level of detail and for completing such a large project without issue. many many thanks and looking forward to working with you through the next stages! Awesome work!

:

Thank you very much, Jamie.

:

I sent the description of what I wanted a Steph asked a couple clarifying questions and then went to work. Midway she sent me an early preview and I kind of freaked out because it wasn't perfect but she took the feedback and redesigned a part of the graphic and took my other feedback and it turned out great. My fears were unfounded as she was just checking in early to see if we're going in the right direction :)

:

Our Brand's favorite illustrator! Thank you, Steph. We will be ordering again soon!

:

grest work. thanks




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий