пятница, 17 апреля 2020 г.

Create Flat Vector Illustration











About:

Hi there! I’m a professional Graphic Designer and I can do any vector illustrations for you!





I can create:



  • Flat vector illustration 
  • Isometric illustration 
  • Infographic vector illustration
  • Icons for instagram 
  • Pattern
  • Portrait


My working process includes the following stages:



  1. You send me references and a brief explanation.
  2. I'll send you FREE sketch.

  3. In the end you'll get a unique vector illustration designed exclusively for you 



If you have any questions please don't hesitate to drop me a line and arrange the details of the work :)

Reviews


:

I recommend arinatsumbaluk for flat vector illustrations. She has good taste in design, was very service-oriented and proved attentive to all my comments. I certainly intend to use her services in the future.

:

She drew exactly what I had in mind and didn’t mind drawing the little additions I asked for definitely recommending her!

:

Seller went above expectations! She was willing to make revisions with no questions asked. Timely in response as well as product. We will be using these for a portion of our save the dates! Would use again! Quality was not sacrificed for price. Thank You again! <3

:

Amazing results and exactly what I wished for! 100% recommendable!

:

One of my favorite artist on Fiverr. Second gig, happy again. Looking forward to work with her again!!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий