пятница, 17 апреля 2020 г.

Create Children Book Illustration











About:

I paint my illustrations digitally but I like them to have a strong traditional as well modern feeling suitable for children books.



I get truly involved in every project I participate in, and I always put my heart and soul on my drawings. So, If you work with me, you will not only find an illustrator, but a partner. I will work by your side to deliver a beautiful result that will make both of us happy.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She was amazing

:

good experience, thanks a lot

:

Absolute pleasure working with amaraafrican97. Her communication, dedication, and artistic skills are phenomenal. Great Work!

:

Excellent illustrator. Wonderful to work with. Great communication and very understanding about what I asked for.

:

I enjoyed working with her on this project




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий