About:
Greetings!It's a pleasure to be in touch with you.
Professional in high-quality unique Pillow Design for office use, house use, business use, onilne store business.
♥♥Why should you hire me? ♥♥
✓ 100% unique & original designs.
✓ 300DPI High Quality.
✓ NO OUTSOURCING! You directly deal with me.
✓ NO late deliveries
✓ NO Stock Images or clip-arts!
✓ Prompt and professional customer service (24/7).
✓ 100% Money back guarantee if not satisfied.
What I am offering in $5
1. A basic Bag design
2. Source File
3. Print Ready
4. 2 revisions if needed
5. 24 hours delivery
Place your order now.
Other Services I provide on fiverr.
- Logos
- T Shirt Design
- Business Cards
- Stationary
- Flyers
- Brochure
- Image Editing
- Background Removal
- Mug Design
- Web banner
- Social Media Posts
- Tote Bags
With sincere thanks.
Jadama
Reviews
Seller's Response:
This is my second job with Jadama and I am very happy with the quality of work provided. Excellent communication, quick turn around. Would definitely return. Highly recommend.
:Extraordinary experience! This designer is phenomenal in every since of the word. Talented, professional, amazingly fast, patient, accurate, & accommodating! We absolutely love her design & her work ethic! If you are considering this gig, don’t hesitate just order! We will be back for more! Many thanks to this designer for a job VERY WELL DONE!!
:Everything with wondeful! Thanks
:The design was absolutely beautiful and exactly what I asked for!
:Keep up the great work!

Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий