среда, 22 апреля 2020 г.

Draw Beautiful Flat Illustrations











About:

Hey there! I'm Mira,



My works guided by this one philosophy: to create a simple yet beautiful work. I'm here to turn your ideas into a beautiful illustration with a touch of my style.


WHAT IS THE PROCESS?

Firstly I'll read through the information provided in the requirements and ask for further details if needed. Then I will send you a rough sketch which you can revise. Once the sketch is approved I refine and finalize the concept and deliver you the colored illustration, then you still have one chance to make changes if you don't like something about it.



Please note that every extra revision costs +10 USD and +1 day delivery time.



If you have any questions before placing your order feel free to get in touch with me!









Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good design, I like it very much. This is our second cooperation. If there is a chance, I will come back to find her to work with again.

:

Wow, amazing. I will say that this is my favorite illustration, she is very willing to listen to my ideas patiently, combined with her professional creativity, and completed an amazing job, Perfect!

:

Thank you! Looking forward to further work together!

:

Love it!! Miragrande was incredible - super fast and very fun and easy to work with. Would love to work together again :)

:

Mira was great to work with and extremely quick and helpful in making changes. I would definitely recommend her.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий