вторник, 21 апреля 2020 г.

Illustrate Original Character Cartoon Concept Art Object











About:

Hello good people
Welcome to my gig


This gig handle by several talented artists



I will draw concept art half body or chibi based on your descirption 

If you are looking for a reliable professional illustration service, you are at the right place!



What will you get:

  • 5inch x 5 inch (300dpi) or 1500px x 1500px
  • PNG format


What I will do?

  • Character Illustration
  • Creature Illustration
  • Monster Illustration
  • Weapon Illustration
  • Animal Illustration
  • Mascot Illustration 
  • Avatar Illustration
  • etc

The reason why my gig is different than others are :

  • TRY BEFORE BUY! Send your brief via inquiry and I will draw FREE SKETCH for you!
  • Original drawing only, start from sketch. Never using stock art or template!
  • Real quality, using original work in the portfolio. No fake samples.
  • Quick turnaround & affordable.


ORDER NOW!



For a specific request or more complicated one, please message me first.

I will start sketching after the order made.



Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Drew exactly what I asked for. The delivery was timely and at a very reasonable price. Seller was also very nice. Would highly recommend him.

Seller's Response:

Thank you will. Really glad I can help will. I can't wait for the next order.

Seller's Response:

I bought this sketch as a gift for a friend, and for the price offered the artist certainly delivered! I would come back again!

Seller's Response:

great client. cant wait for your next order

:

Great job!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий