четверг, 16 апреля 2020 г.

Draw Anything You Need











About:

  • Please contact me first.
  • Please contact me first.
  • Please contact me first.


  • I will draw or redraw anything you need (objects, illustrations, icons, mascots, infographics...)
  • It could be based on your sketches or existing images. 
  • Please understand, this is a drawing service, not 'creating' logos.
  • I usually use vector editor (Adobe Illustrator) 
  • ExtraFast service is not for multiple orders. 
  • Additional fees may be charged, depending on difficulties.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Konco was very professional and communicated well in completing my order correctly. His design showed a lot of attention to detail, well done.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!!

Seller's Response:

Perfect as always, that is exactly what I needed, thanks a lot!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!!

Seller's Response:

He has done a beautiful job so far. I am looking forward to working with him more.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий