воскресенье, 19 апреля 2020 г.

Create Amazing Digital Illustrations











About:

I create digital artworks for commercial use as well as private. For everyone who needs to illustrate a story or a scene.



I provide:



  • You can ask me for a sketch before buy! 
  • We can discuss and change whatever you need

  • Any file format you prefer
  • You can ask me for a specific style or characteristic


Please note:
 MAIL ME BEFORE MAKING AN ORDER! I will customize an offer or guide you on the choice of the gig.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Precisely what I was looking for. Delivery was done way faster than I was expecting and very open to changes/review. This was an "experiment" to see how our project could look when adding some illustrations. For the next ones, will definitely reach out. Grazie mile :)

Seller's Response:

Seller was very talented and I am extremely satisfied with the work. She was quick to respond, easy to communicate with and open to suggestions. It was a very pleasant transaction. I look forward to working with her, again, in the future. I can without any hesitation, highly recommend her. You won't be disappointed!

Seller's Response:

Thank you Ellen! it was great to work with you for me too!

:

Francesca was very communicative and delivered a great product faster than promised. Definetely reccomended!

:

Easy to work with and open to revision!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий