вторник, 21 апреля 2020 г.

Make Awesome Vector Illustration Of Your Car











About:

Hello!



My name is Hafizulmahput and I am a graphic designer over the last ten years of designing, I primarily use Illustrator and Photoshop. I am a hardworking person and always willing to deliver the best quality.



Experienced in creating professional design for personal and corporate. My objective is to work on creating illustration and print design that not only good looking but also appropriate and meet the client expectation.



On these services, I'll make an awesome vector design of your car, you can use it to make a t-shirt, sticker, poster, wallpaper or another item.



FILE THAT YOU WILL GET:

1.Editable Illustrator file (.ai)

2.High Resolution JPG file (.jpg)

3.High Resolution PNG file with transparent background (.png)

4 High Quality Print PDF file (.pdf)



You just need to upload pictures of your car, make sure the car in the same perspective/angle/view as you want it to be it illustrate. To get a highly detailed illustration, make sure the reference picture in high resolution so I can capture the smallest detail.



Please contact me before buying if you have any special requests so we can discuss it.



I am at your service,  so feel free to place an order now! :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was fantastic, after being let down by another seller (waiting over 1 month with no replies or updates, and then finding out it hadn't even been started) the seller listened to all of my requests and came out with a fantastic design exactly how i wanted!

Seller's Response:

thank you! glad to be part of your project

Seller's Response:

Perfekt perfekt

Seller's Response:

thank you!

:

its very nice thanks




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий