воскресенье, 19 апреля 2020 г.

Draw Cartoon Portrait For Any Animal In 24 Hour











About:

Hello, welcome back to my Gigs!
please read carefully...


Vector illustration is illustrative digital-based, this is not instant software, but the manual "DIGITAL HAND MADE" using the Infinity Design software. and i can illustrate your pet and any animal into amazing vector art.


Note:
1. [Recommended] Give me a photo of your pet with the best quality (with good picture quality and not blurred)
2. For Basic Service: result image 3000px x 3000px pixel (with .png and .jpg format), if you want source or master files (.SVG only, but you can open with adobe illustration) i'll give you for free.

3. If you want request some background... i'll give you free for simple bcakground.



### PLEASE SEND ME A MASSAGE BEFORE PLACE AN ORDER ###


Any Questions? please contact me, :)


Best Regard



TroopArt Gallery

Reviews


Seller's Response:

And again: Troopart convinced me... or better impressed me with his work. Drawing 30 different dinosaurs with such details was simply awesome. He's definitely one of my favorite artists here on fiverr and on my very short list when it comes to creative projects. Thank you so much for your work!

Seller's Response:

And yet another project perfectly done project. The quality is, as always, on a very high level and the response time rapidly. I'm absolutely satisfied!

:

thank you my big boss. happy to work together. :)

:

I honestly think my expactations were a bit too high overall for my request. But this would apply to every other seller for this money. Troopart was very quick to respond and remained very friendly even after my request to change things a bit up. Overall very happy and I will likely return! Thanks!

:

we will improve our services in the future, thank you :)




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий