воскресенье, 19 апреля 2020 г.

Draw The Professional Exercise, Yoga Etc Illustration











About:



**** Hello there ****



I will draw exercise illustrations professionally.I have commendable work ethics to pair with my years of experience in the field of drawing and charcoal painting.I will send you your requested illustration in high resolution(JPEG, PNG, AI).



This GIG basically offers


  • line illustration
  • medical illustrations
  • Exercise drawings
  • User manual book for your instrument or etc..
  • Vector tracing
  • Face into drawing
  • Blur image into vector
  • Any kind of drawings
  • Step by steps medical illustrations
  • Or any other design in graphic designing,


And also



I have been illustrating very professional-looking EXERCISE ILLUSTRATIONS for medical institutions, doctors and physical therapists and book authors, etc.


Any questions? Please feel free to send me an inbox here
https://www.fiverr.com/dipankarroy03?up_rollout=true





Best Regards,
DIPANKAR ROY,

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Final products were exactly what I wanted, and overall I am really happy. We had some minor issues with communications however mainly though understanding specific changes required and as it was a large body of work that made it trickier, definitely would not stop me using this artists services again.

:

The project took much more time as I've expected but the result was good. The artist took time for reworks.

:

many many thanks for your review.

:

We had to do some corrections but he was patient and was going through the process. In the end we have a perfect illustration. Thank you

:

Seller is very good, the 2nd time i ordered from him... Will order again.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий