понедельник, 20 апреля 2020 г.

Create Watercolor Seamless Pattern











About:

Hi, I'm Anna and I'm an illustrator and textile designer working in the field for 15years now. I will create watercolor patterns for you! I can design any theme you want whether it is geometric, floral,kids for any other type.


WORK PROCESS:
You will provided all the information needed for the project, and we'll discuss your idea.
I will sketch the idea and I will send a rough sketch to you. I'll wait for your feedback and sketch approval.
I will start the painting process and send to you some previews.
After final approval, I will send the final files.


Feel free to contact me if you have any doubts! 


What you get :
High Resolution file
Ready Print Pattern
Delivery format JPG, PNG, PSD

Colorful pattern
Revisions while offer not yet mark completed


You can use this patterns for:Fabric cover
Wallpapers
T-shirts
Phone cases
Wrapping papers
and much more



I only need your idea and some inspiration pictures.


Please send me a message before placing an order to discuss your needs and preferences.
Contact me, and I answer any your questions!


Don't Wait, let's get started!

Reviews


:

Anna is amazing! She created exactly what I wanted and I'm so happy with the final design. She really listens to the feedback you give to make sure the result is 100% perfect. Would love to work with Anna again in the future - she is just fab!

:

Anna’s work is amazing! She far exceeded my expectations from my brief. Very punctual with providing work and excellent communicator. I will definitely use her again. Thank you so much

:

Anna was great to work with! She understood my vision and delivered a design that exceeded my expectations. Thank you!

:

Anna is amazing. She is very responsive and talented. Will work with her again!

:

Anna is the fabulous to work with! Hire her for your gig you won’t be sorry!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий