четверг, 23 апреля 2020 г.

Create Dark Art For Your Metal Bands











About:

Hello, welcome to my gigs 



I am Garry yulianto and I will create amazing artwork for your metal bands



- The illustration will be created and delivered in a high resolution file 600 dpi.

- You can send me a reference or a description with the main idea you want me to develop.



For more questions, feel free to send me a message!

Thanks very much

Let's make an order!

Reviews


:

Very friendly and easy to work with, always replies fast and is friendly to work with, looking forward to working with him in the future :)

:

great work

:

Very talent.

:

Amazing work! Will definitely use again! Quick delivery, talented artist.

:

Great artwork and design. I would definitely order again




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий