пятница, 17 апреля 2020 г.

A Cute Emote For Your Twitch Or Youtube Channel











About:

I started drawing digitally 3 years ago, and doing commissions a year ago, when some streamers requested emotes for their Twitch/Youtube channels, and then more and more art commissions appeared (banners, wallpapers, oc's, concept arts, nsfw...).



  • Most of the emotes I usually do are the cute ones, but if you want something different, just ask for it and I'll do it with no complains.


  • If you don't like how I've done it, you can use your revision (or revisions if you pay more ;D) and I'll edit or re-do what you want to change.


  • I've made a lot of personal projects too, and I'm always working on some art related stuff, hit me up on Twitter (link in my profile) if you want to see some of my projects.


I think that's it, thanks for reading, will be a pleasure to work with you!

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий